Because this is Thanksgiving week in the U.S., here is a list of things I’m thankful for this year:
- My parents, for always giving me the push I need, while always being supportive in anything I do. And their total, unconditional love.
- My sister, for being someone I could talk to. I’m so glad we get along and we can catch up easily.
- My best friend, for being an inspiration. And I’m glad that as each year has gone by, we’ve gotten closer.
- The people I work with, for creating an environment to help me grow.
- For the opportunities that have come my way this year. But also that I’ve taken advantage of those opportunities.
- For having a chance to being open to love again, for others and for myself.
- For my health, because it give me the ability to experience life without limits.
What are you thankful for this year?