A lot of unfortunate things have happened during quarantine and because of quarantine. But for me, one of the things I’ve been enjoying is the alone time I have at home.
Seriously, I’m wondering how I’m going to schedule regular social activities with all the alone time I’ve gotten used to. Because the list of things I do when I have time to myself has gotten pretty long already.
For example, lately I have been:
- Following the moon phases using my Moon Planner
- Editing my book (crossing my fingers to release a full version this year!)
- Working out (Running, yoga, Blogilates videos)
- Crocheting characters from Harry Potter (pics at the end of the post!)
- Reading tarot
- Doing The Chakras Activity Book & Journal
- Figuring out what to write for this blog 😬
- Trying out different brands of pistachio ice cream – I’m seeing pistachio food everywhere now, are you?
- Doing my best to keep up with current movies and shows
Plus, soon we are putting a bathtub in and I already bought a couple Lush bath bombs and planning what I’m going to do while taking bath. Can’t wait!
If you’re spending more time alone recently, what have you been doing?