A lot of unfortunate things have happened during quarantine and because of quarantine. But for me, one of the things I’ve been enjoying is the alone time I have at home.
Seriously, I’m wondering how I’m going to schedule regular social activities with all the alone time I’ve gotten used to. Because the list of things I do when I have time to myself has gotten pretty long already.
For example, lately I have been:
- Following the moon phases using my Moon Planner
- Editing my book (crossing my fingers to release a full version this year!)
- Working out (Running, yoga, Blogilates videos)
- Crocheting characters from Harry Potter (pics at the end of the post!)
- Reading tarot
- Doing The Chakras Activity Book & Journal
- Figuring out what to write for this blog 😬
- Trying out different brands of pistachio ice cream – I’m seeing pistachio food everywhere now, are you?
- Doing my best to keep up with current movies and shows
Plus, soon we are putting a bathtub in and I already bought a couple Lush bath bombs and planning what I’m going to do while taking bath. Can’t wait!
If you’re spending more time alone recently, what have you been doing?
One thought on “I Love Alone Time & Alone Time Loves Me”
You’ve been productive during quarantine!! I’m doing much the same—reading about energy medicine, taking online courses on self development, exercising, and in the evening, I watch Hallmark movies 😬I like to think there is still good in the world.